Terms of Service
Know all the information for the use of Massive Home products, system, mobile app and website.
Terms of Service – Massive Home
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of Massive Home and any of the content available on or through Massive Home, including any derivative content that the Massive Home app or website has posted. at your service. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time, at any time without any notification, just by posting the changes on the Website. BY USING THE WEBSITE OR THE MASSIVE HOME APP, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THEIR USE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you cannot access it or use Massive Home in any other way.
- Property rights. Between you and Massive Home, Massive Lab is the sole and exclusive owner, of all rights, title and interests of Massive Home in its website or mobile app, of all content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics , other visual media, videos, copies, texts, software, titles, etc.), codes, data and materials of the same, the appearance and the environment, the design and organization of the Website and the compilation of the contents, codes, data and materials on the Website and mobile app, including but not limited to, any copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and economic rights of the same. Your use of the Website or mobile app does not grant you ownership of any of the content, codes, data or materials that you can access on or through the Website or mobile app.
- Limited License. You can access and view the content of the Massive Home Website or app from your computer or from any other device and, unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Website, make individual copies or prints of the content of the Website for your personal, internal use only. The use of the Website and mobile app and the services offered on or through them are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Trademarks. Trademarks, logos, service marks, registered trademarks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed in Massive Home or in the content available through Massive Home are registered and unregistered Massive Lab Trademarks and others, and may not be used with respect to products and / or services that are not related, associated or sponsored by their rights holders and that may cause confusion to customers, or in any way that denigrates or discredits their rights holders. All non-Massive Lab Trademarks appearing on Massive Home or on or through Massive Home services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing that is contained in the Website or mobile app shall be construed as granting, by implication, dismissal, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed in Massive Home without the written permission of Massive Lab or third parties. that may be the owners of said Trademark. The misuse of the Trademarks displayed in Massive Home or in or through any of the Massive Home services is strictly prohibited.
- Compensation. You agree to defend, indemnify and remove Massive Home and Massive Lab and the directors, officers, employees and agents of Massive Home and Massive Lab and its affiliates in peace and safe from any lawsuit, liability, costs and expenses, of any nature. , including attorneys’ fees, that you incur as a result of your use of Massive Home, your posting or transmission of any messages, content, information, software, or other materials through Massive Home, or your breach or violation of the law or these Terms and Conditions. Massive Lab reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Massive Lab in the defense of such demand.
- Orders for Products and Services. We can make certain products available to visitors and registrants of the Website and mobile app. If you order any product, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. You are obliged to pay the full price of any purchase you make, either by credit / debit card concurrent with your online order or by another means of payment acceptable to Massive Lab. You are obligated to pay all applicable taxes. If the payment is not received by us from the issuer of your credit or debit card or its agents, you are obliged to pay all the amounts due at the time of the claim by us. Some products that you purchase and / or download on or through Massive Home may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
- Service costs. Massive Home and Massive Lab reserves the right to change the costs of using the service as it sees fit, and may even add new methods of using the service through subscriptions or additional payments for the use of certain or all of the functionalities that the website or the mobile app can give the user. These additional costs may be monthly, annual, lifetime or any other type that Massive Home and Massive Lab deem appropriate. These services are independent and additional to the cost of any product or service paid initially and independent of the validity of the guarantee.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. MASSIVE HOME, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS MADE AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, UNLIMITED OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING AVAILABILITY, INTERPRETABILITY, ACCURACY, ACCURACY, NON-INTERPRETABILITY, ACCURACY, NON-INTERPRETABILITY, ACCURACY, ACCURACY CONCLUSION, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT MASSIVE HOME OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FEATURES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH MASSIVE HOME WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT MASSIVE HOME OR THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED WILL MEET USERS ‘REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH MASSIVE HOME WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. MASSIVE LAB NEITHER ASSUMES ANY RESPONSIBILITY, AND I WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR FOR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT CAUSING YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXTS, IMAGES, VIDEO CONTENT OR AUDIO CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH MASSIVE HOME, YOUR SOLE SOLUTION IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MASSIVE LAB, OR MASSIVE HOME, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT OR SERVICES (TOGETHER, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) OF ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE MASSIVE HOME OR THE CONTENTS, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED TO ITS MASSIVE PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE WEBSITE, MOBILE APP, LOST BUSINESSES OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS DO NOT APPLY TO SOME USERS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR ANOTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SUM TOTAL LIABILITIES OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU, FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF CRIMINAL ACTION (WHETHER BY CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OTHERWISE, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) RESULTS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND MOBILE APP, I MUST EXCEED THE TOTAL SUM, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO MASSIVE LAB OR MASSIVE HOME FOR THE USE OF MASSIVE HOME OR BY THE PURCHASE OF MASSIVE HOME PRODUCTS.
- End of service. Massive Lab may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Massive Home Website or mobile app or services at any time. Massive Lab may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to Massive Home and / or its services if we believe that you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, for failure to pay for the service or product if applicable or for any other reason, without notice or liability. Massive Lab maintains a policy that provides for termination, in appropriate circumstances, of Massive Home usage privileges for users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
- Refund and guarantee policy. We do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, it is your responsibility to understand before purchasing. We ask that you read carefully before purchasing. We only make exceptions to this rule when the description does not match the product. There are some products that may have a guarantee and possibility of reimbursement but this will be specified when buying the product. In such cases or in any other, the warranty will only cover factory faults and will only be effective when the product has been used correctly. When we receive a valid warranty claim on a product we sell, we will either repair the relevant defect or replace the product. If we are unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable time, the customer will be entitled to a full refund when the product is returned to us. We will pay for the shipment of the repaired or replaced products to the customer but the customer will be responsible for returning the product to us. The customer must present the proof of purchase that validates the information of the purchase made, it contains the date of the purchase which is essential to validate the warranty period, if it has one, and depending on the product the serial number corresponding to the products or services purchased or acquired by the client. The warranty does not cover breakdowns or damage caused by improper use. The terms of the warranty are associated with manufacturing and operating faults under normal conditions of the products and these terms will only be effective if the equipment has been used correctly. This includes:
– According to the technical specifications indicated for each product
– In environmental conditions in accordance with the specifications indicated by the manufacturer
– In specific use for the function with which it was factory designed
– Under electrical operating conditions in accordance with the specifications and tolerances indicated
These Terms and Conditions are updated to 2021